Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oh, how the time flies!

Well. Obviously I am not all that great about updating. That is probably an understatement. I am OBVIOUSLY TERRIBLE about updating. I promise to make a better effort ;-)  That being said, how bout an update??

I have been sewing like crazy!! And loving every minute of it! Pillowcases, gift bags, note cards, quilts, purses... And soon to try my hand at clothing...  (more photos will have to come later - the uploader is telling me that it is being a wee bit off...)


                                                          These were Taryn's birthday gift!


Adrianne is growing like a weed! Nate took her to the doc on Tuesday and she is in the 93rd percentile for height! HOLY COW! Not to mention, she has one heck of a vocabulary.


The other night (not sure which) I hear her and daddy talking in her room -

Daddy: You dont need to sit down in here, Mommy made cake!
Adrianne: I love it! I love cake!
Daddy: You love it?
Adrianne: I love it! (a few seconds later) Mommy! I love cake!

Nate is loving being a stay-at-home dad!



Hopefully it wont be so long in between posts for the next go...

No comments:

Post a Comment