Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 103...

So, a nice guy at the Giant's parade made the point that it is 103 days until the pitchers and catchers report for Spring Training. I LOVE baseball. I LOVE baseball fans. Most - and I do mean most - are lifers. Don't get me wrong, there were LOTS of bandwagon jumpers with the Giants (just like there are professed Yankees fans that have NEVER watched a game...) and THAT is annoying and seriously LAME. I cannot wait until baseball season next year.... I definitely plan on attending multiple games. Hopefully I will have a new lens for my camera by then... although this is a fairly BADA$$ picture.


I heart Buster Posey.

Now, for today's mini-project... drawstring bags! With button holes! =) Super cute, super quick, and AWESOME to keep my new "smart phone" contained and relatively safe. ;-)

 Made from scrap pieces of a charm pack - Moda's Pure collection, these are going to be perfect for my sister Jocilin, my sister Justine, and myself - all of us are a little clumsy and get the dropsies... Hopefully these cute little scrap bags will give our "smart phones" a fighting chance!


No comments:

Post a Comment