Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mental Block

Okay.
I will admit it.
I have a serious mental block.
No, really.
 A SERIOUSLY serious mental block.
I keep thinking, I need to post on my blog.
I sit down.
I open my laptop.
I pull up blogger.
I have no desire to write.
None.
I mean none.
NONE.

Why?
Who knows.
But now the secret is out.
It isnt because I dont want to share -
Because believe ME!
I like to talk.
I like to share.
I like to converse!
It isnt because I have nothing TO share -
THERE IS TONS to share!
TONS!
I just dont know why.
I want to sew.
I want to create.
I want to write.
I want to share.
I just have NO ambition to write.
Maybe, hopefully, this funk will be over soon.
Hopefully.

On another note...
My baby sister, Justine, Toad turned 16 today.
Sixteen.
Insanity.



Isnt she cute?
All snuggled in her snuggle blankie that I made her for Christmas...
I <3 her.


1 comment:

  1. Leelou blogs is going to be putting out a list of prompts for days such like this. I can't wait to have little reminders like that!

    Hope your funk goes away...and that you're filling your time with lots of other fun crafting while you're not writing! <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete