Monday, May 30, 2011

In the Summer

is when I miss it the most. I miss the salty fog rolling through the redwoods. I miss the sparkling sunshine breaking through the boughs. in the cove on Trinidad Head. I miss sitting I miss the warm walks around the Plaza. I miss the length of the day being literally on the coastline of the continent. I miss walking to the ball park for some AAA ball. I miss throwing darts at photos of crazy people at Sidelines. I miss Rugby house parties. I miss Cafe Tomo. I miss the simplicity of walking from one end of town to the other - just because you can.

While I miss it, I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my smurf blue house with its white-ish eyebrows. I dont love the humidity of living so close to the lake. I dont love the stifiling heat of July and August. In those months, I miss it even more.

Maybe I will add some photos. Or maybe I will let you use your imagination. Either way, It is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment